Monday, April 11, 2016
Saturday, November 3, 2007
There is a limit to advertising that you can put on a site:
* Up to three ad units may be displayed on each page.
* A maximum of two Google AdSense for search boxes may be placed on a page.
* Up to three links units may also be placed on each page.
* Up to three referral units may be displayed on a page, in addition to the ad units, search boxes, and link units specified above.
* AdSense for search results pages may show only a single unit to link in addition to the ads Google serves with the search results. No other ads may be displayed on your search results page.
* No to Google or Google search box may be displayed in a pop-up, pop, or in an email.
* Elements on a page must not obscure any portion of the ads.
* No Google ad may be placed on any non-content-based pages.
* No Google ad may be placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads, whether or not the page content is relevant.
Without exaggerating, place the advertisement so that it is not too pervasive. On this site I put the maximum, so you can understand how the various sponsors box appear.
a 5:56 AM